RM3545 - Bench-top 6½ digits milliohmeter
The RM-3545 milliohmeter can perform resistance measurement with a 6.5-digit, 1,200,000-count display at a maximum resolution of 0,01uΩ. It delivers more than enough capabilities to be used in applications requiring high-resolution resistance measurement, for example in testing inverter motor windings.
High-resistance materiasl such as conductive sheets and conductive rubbber are often used in electronic components The RM-3545 can measure resistance values of up to 1,200MΩ. It also delivers maximum accuracy of 0,006%, enabling researchers to test state-of-the-art current sensing resistors.
The 6½ digit RM-3545 bench-top milliohmeter has a very wide measuring range: 12 measurement ranges from 10mΩ to 1000MΩ. Measurement range from 0.01uΩ to 1200 MΩ. Response time 21msec. Test current: 1uA to 1A, 6 ½ digit display.
LP (Low Power) measurement function specifically designed to measure contact resistance on electronic components. D / A output for connection to a recorder or to an analogue signal acquisition system. EXT I / O interface and USB or RS232 communication port available on all models.
High-performance, 6 1/2 digit, 0,006% accuracy, 0,01uΩ resolution, test current up to 1A.
Simplifying high-accuracy resistance measurement
- Guaranteed accuracy with no warm-up or zero setting
- Convenient wide range options (measure from 0,000mΩ to 1200,0MΩ, max.r resolution 0,01uΩ)
- Offset voltage compensation (OVC)
- High durability probes
Super-high-accuracy, multi-channel resistance meter
- High/low current selection by range
- Extensive contact check functionality
- Low-power (LP) resistance measurement
- D/A output
- Temperature imput (temperature sensor terminal) and correction function
Easy-to-use resistance meter
- High-intuitive advanced functionality
- Footprint of just 215x305 mm
- Ability to extend measurement cable lenght
- High-speed, comprehensive productivity support
- Handler (EXT I/O) interface
- Connetcting the instrument to the computer via RS-232C or USB
- Power Cord
- Clip type lead L2101
- Temperature sensor Z2001
- Male EXT. I/O connector
- Instruction manual
- Application disc
- USB cable (A-to-B type)
- Spare fuse
A warranty of the duration of 1 year is provided.
- Response time
- Internal fixed value: 0 to 9999 ms (1 ms step)
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:215 mm L:80 mm P:305 mm
- 2,5 kg
- Select from GP-IB, RS-232C, Printer, USB
- Rated supply voltage: 100 to 240 VAC. Rated supply frequency: 50/60Hz
- 20-80% RH
- Control system
- Save time and date, resistance measurement ranges, measurement speed, comparator, BIN setting, multiplexer setting, ecc...
- Temperature correction and conversion, self-calibration, offset voltage compensation (OVC), comparator (ABS/REF%), BIN, key-lock (OFF, menu-lock, all lock), display digit count selection function
- Resistance (low power LP): from 0.00mΩ (1000mΩ range) to 1200.00Ω (1000Ω range), 4 ranges
Resistance: from 0.0000mΩ (10mΩ range) to 1200.0MΩ (1000MΩ range), 12 ranges
Temperature (analog input): from -99,9°C ato999,9°C
Temperature (thermistor): from -10.0°C to 99,9°C
- Measurement method
- 4-terminal direct current (constant current), banana plug
- Within ±50% f.s. of each range (zero-adjustment is not required for 100 MΩ or greater ranges)