RM3545 - Bench-top 5 digits milliohmeter
The RM3544 milliohmeter is ideal for testing and trial on production lines and for quality control: it is typically used on windings, resistors, transformers, motors, etc., both on test benches and for quality control in production.
It covers a wide spectrum of resistance values: 9 measurement ranges from 30mΩ to 3MΩ. Measurement range from 1 μΩ to 3.5 MΩ. 21msec response speed. "Scaling" function to convert the measured resistance value into other physical quantities such as, for example, the length of a cable. Ability to save and recall up to 10 different test configurations. Programmable comparator
The 5-digit benchtop milliohmeter has a wide power supply range of 90V to 264V 50/60 Hz.
High performance, 5 digits, 0,02% accuracy, 1uΩ resolution, max measurable current: 300mA.
Simplifying high-accuracy resistance measurement
- Guaranteed accuracy with no warm-up or zero setting
- Convenient wide range options (measure from 0.000mΩ to 3.500MΩ, max. resolution 1uΩ)
- High durability probes
- Temperature correction
Easy-to-use resistance meter
- High-intuitive advanced functionality
- Footprint of just 215x166 mm
- Ability to extend measurement cable lenght
- High-speed, comprehensive productivity support
- Power Cord
- Clip type lead L2101
- Instruction manual
- Spare fuse
A warranty of the duration of 1 year is provided.
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:215 mm L:80 mm P:166 mm
- Rated supply voltage: 100 to 240 VAC. Rated supply frequency: 50/60Hz
- Control system
- Panel save parameter: resistance measurement ranges, measurement speed, comparator, ecc...
- Temperature correction, comparator (ABS/REF%) key-lock, display digit count selection function, automatic power supply frequency setting, scaling, auto-hold
- Resistance: from 0.0000mΩ (30mΩ range) to 3.500MΩ (30MΩ range), 9ranges
Temperature (thermistor): from -10.0°C to 99,9°C
- Measurement method
- 4-terminal direct current (constant current), banana plug
- Within -3% to 50% f.s. of each range (f.s. 30,000 dgt)