RM3543 - Bench-top 6½ digits milliohmeter
Instrument designed for analysis on electronic components, especially those with very low resistance such as shunts, the RM-3543 milliohmeter ensures extremely high-precision and extremely low-resistance measurements: up to 0.1 mΩ with an accuracy of 0.16%.
Guarantees exceptional repeatability of the measurement: simple to program, the insertion of numerical values is facilitated by the appropriate keypad and the function keys (the high-contrast LCD display allows easy reading).
The RM 3543 is equipped with a specific function that allows you to check the differences between the measurement on the insulated component and the measurement on the component mounted on the board. Test current up to 1 A, the instrument is equipped with a specific function that allows to reduce overheating by applying the current only during the measurement phase.
Designed to be easily integrated into production lines where it allows to reduce test times thanks to the high response speed (2ms). 7 measurement ranges from 10mΩ to 1000Ω. Measurement range from 0.01 μΩ to 1.20 kΩ. The 6-digit RM3543 bench-top millio meter can store up to 30,000 test results.
Typical applications: shunts, resistors of very low value, resistors in general, inductors, and electronic components in general.
To be integrated on automatic machine, test current up to 1A, 6 1/2 digits, 0,16% accuracy, 0,01μΩ resolution.
Ultra-accurate and high-resolution resistance meter ideal for incorporation in automated systems
- Advanced enough to measure 0,1mΩ ±1% shunts with room to spare
- Scaling function corrects differences to simulate testing component mounted on board
- OVC (Offset Voltage Compensation)
- Maximum measurement current of 1A and pulse application function reduce heat generation of samples
- Easy setup using numerical keyboard
Positive contact assures reliable measurements
- Always-On contact checking
- Contact improver function makes reliable contacts quickly
- Voltage monitor function
- Probe short-circuit detection function
Speed and functions required for automated systems have been achieved
- Strong noise immunity
- Settings monitor function minimizes risk of human error
- High-speed data export and data memory functions
- Measurements times
- Power cord
- Male EXT. I/O connector
- Instruction manual
A warranty of the duration of 1 year is provided.
- Response time
- Delay 1: set to allow for mechanical delay of trigger input and probing (affects all ranges), from 0.0 to 100.0ms. Delay 2: set to allow for measurement object response (each range independently), from 0.0 to 100.0ms.
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:260 mm L:88 mm P:300 mm
- 3 kg
- Switching: comparator on (auto-range) or off (manual setting)
- Rated supply voltage: 100 to 240 VAC. Rated supply frequency: 50/60Hz
- 30'000 values (no backup)
- Self-calibration, probe short-circuit detection, contact improver, current mode setting, OVC, monitor settings, retry, average, scaling, statistical calculations, key-lock, auto-memory.
- Resistance: from 0.0000mΩ (10mΩ range) to 1200.0MΩ (1000MΩ range), 12 ranges
- Measurement method
- Four-terminal, constant current, DC (22mm BNC female jack)
- Range: from -1Ω to 10Ω (wiring resistance compensation for two-terminal measurements)