3511/50 LCR Meter
Simple and essential, the LCR meter 3511/50 measures resistance, inductance and capacitance at frequencies of 120Hz and 1kHz.
High readability display thanks to LED indications. Compact and robust, suitable for in-line production tests thanks to the reading speed (5ms) and basic accuracy ± 0.08%. EXT I/O and RS232 supplied, optional GP-IB. Measurement functions: 120 Hz or 1kHz. Up to 99 configurations that can be stored on the instrument to reduce programming change times.
Impedance Measurement [Z], Resistance [R], Phase Angle [Ø], Inductance [L], Capacity [C], Factor of Merit [Q] and Loss Factor [D].
- Seven parameters measured
- Easy operation by simple selections and LED display
- DC bias measurement
- Printer output
Powerful functions for greater line efficiency
- Minimum measurement time of 5 ms
- High resolution and high measurement accuracy
- RS-232C interface as standard feature
- Comparator function
- Memory for 99 sets of measurement conditions
- Compact size
- Power cord
- Spare fuse for power supply
- Instruction manual
A warranty of the duration of 1 year is provided.
- Impedance: ±0,08% rdg
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:200 mm L:100 mm P:168 mm
- 2,5 kg
- Fixed frequencies: 120Hz or 1kHz
From 10mΩ a 200MΩ
- EXT I/O, RS-232C
- Rated supply voltage: 100 to 240 VAC. Rated supply frequency: 50/60Hz
- Max 99 records
- LED 5-digits display
- FAST: 13ms. NORMAL: 80ms. SLOW: 400ms.
- Impedance [Z], Resistance [R], Phase Angle [Ø], Inductance [L], Capacity [C], Factor of Merit [Q] and Loss Factor [D]