ZTS 500N - Dinamometro digitale
The ZT series of dynamometers are excellent digital handheld instruments for force measurement, easy to use, with high acquisition speed (2kHz), high sensitivity and excellent precision. They can be installed on stands, machinery or instruments for mechanical tests; they can be used on production lines or outdoors, since they can work with rechargeable batteries for over 8 hours.
- Display visible even in the dark
- Multilingual settings menu in English
- 2000 Hz sampling rate
- Limits with acoustic warnings and warning lights
- Ergonomic design in die-cast aluminum
- With capacity max. up to 500N
- Resistance to overload up to 200% f.s.
- Internal memory records up to 1000 values
- It transmits data to the PC via USB
- USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Reading values in real time or mod. peak
- Internal rechargeable NiMh battery
DesignDigital dynamometers for mechanical tests. The handheld unit is made of die-cast aluminum painted with fire, while the ergonomic shape of the shell offers a comfortable grip, made stable by two side bands in non-slip rubber. The internal sensor is a high-precision bidirectional load cell for tensile and direct compression tests.
Memory and data outputsInternal non-volatile memory, with the possibility of recording up to 1000 numeric values that can be recalled on the display or with data transmission on a PC or a Mitutoyo printer with report. The instrument is supplied as standard with USB data outputs, RS232C, Mitutoyo digimatic, 2 VDC analog output (D / A), 3-threshold comparator (-NG / OK / + NG). The advanced ZTA model also allows the connection of a USB flash drive to record instrument measurements inside.
Tare and overload protectionThe instrument allows the values to be reset by pressing a key (up to 10% of the flow) and automatic zeroing at adjustable intervals (from 1 to 25 seconds). It is also designed with an overload resistance of up to 200% of full scale without damage. The instrument flashes with a special LED of over 110% of the range and, if connected to the MX, MX2 and EMX series, in case of overload it sends a stop signal to the stand
Display and functionsA large digital display also visible in the dark shows the reading of the values in real time or the still image on the maximum value reached, if the peak function is set. The display can be customized at the discretion of the operator who can choose which functions to display at the top and bottom of the screen. The high sampling rate and data acquisition rate (2000 data / sec) allows very rapid measurements to be measured with great accuracy. The display is updated 10 times per second and can indicate the direction of the vector, the unit of measure, the function of recording the peak, the status of the batteries, as well as the date and time. A robust and simple membrane keyboard allows you to set and adjust all the functions of the instrument such as the tare, the unit of measure, the control limits, the memorization of a value, the activation of the peak recording function, data transmission, sampling filter, acoustic warnings or inversion of the display to read the results even with the instrument upside down when mounted on the stands.
Supply kitThe dynamometers are sold complete with a carrying case made of rigid plastic shockproof material with carrying handle, a power supply / charger such as mobile phones, rechargeable NiMh batteries and some small accessories. The kit also includes a 1.5m USB cable, a CD-ROM with USB drivers and a simple software in English (ZT-Logger) to recall the data stored in the instrument and save them on a PC and a certificate of inspection of the manufacturer . Through the USB connection, the software transfers 10 data per sec. to the PC allowing to save them in a CSV format. Furthermore, all internal memories of a dynamometer can be recalled on the PC at once and the corresponding statistical values can be calculated. Measurement efficiency can be improved by setting the dynamometer functions directly from the computer.
- +/- 0,2 % del F.S. +/- 1 digit
- Battery life
- Up to 8 hours of battery life, the message BATT flashes on the display when the charge is low
- Data logging
- 2000 data/sec at maximum
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:191 mm L:75 mm P:34 m
- USB and ± 2 V DC analog output
- Via 230V power supply
- Measurements Units
- N, kgf, lbf
- Internal non-volatile memory, with the possibility of recording up to 1000 numeric values that can be recalled on the display or with data transmission on a PC via USB or Mitutoyo printer
- 4-digit OLED digital display, membrane keypad with push-button sounder, polycarbonate display protection glass
- Safe overload rating
- Resistance to overload up to 200% of F.S. The instrument flashes with a special LED of over 110% of the range
We are at your disposal for a personalised consultation, so that we can find the best solution to your problem. Contact us >
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.