How does Comastri Distribution's product shipping service work?
Transport is at our charge and free of charge for orders over 200€ by agreed express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries the service is charged and will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed in advance with our sales department.
What are the delivery times?
We entrust our shipments to an approved express courier for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). At the time of dispatch, the order tracking will be shared, to follow the receipt of the product until delivery.
All shipments are accompanied by a fiscal document issued at the time of shipment.
- Our products can be purchased by companies, public bodies and private individuals with a regular sales invoice.
- The sales prices shown in our online catalogue include VAT;
- The sales prices displayed are always indicative and not binding for our company;
- Payment, unless otherwise specifically agreed upon, is made by bank transfer in advance or by credit card;
Methods of transport and shipment of goods
- All shipments of goods with a value of more than €500 will be sent by INSURED courier.
- Goods in stock are generally delivered, from the moment the order is placed, for the Italian territory, from 48-72 hours up to approximately one week depending on the distance and geographical area (weekends and holidays are not to be considered in the calculation of delivery times). For islands or peripheral areas, longer average times must be considered. If the goods are not available, delivery times vary from 7 to 20 days and depend on the type of items ordered; in all cases the delivery times indicated are non-binding for us;
- Once the purchase is confirmed, ComastriDistribution Srl will deliver what you have requested, in the means provided in the order, to the address you have indicated on the order form.
- We assume no liability for damages resulting from the use of the items sold;
- Some special ministerial authorisations are required for the purchase of certain chemical reagents; we will inform you of the limitations for the purchase of such products upon your request; in any case, the purchase of certain chemical products may be reported to the judicial authorities;
- We do not accept returns of materials unless agreed in advance with our sales department;
- Any complaints must be made in writing within eight days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted;
- The delivery times indicated represent the time normally required to deliver the products and are provided for indicative purposes only, without assuming any commitment or guarantee of compliance by ComastriDistribution S.r.l.