We are at your disposal for a personalised consultation, so that we can find the best solution to your problem. Contact us >
Once you complete the order from the site, if you are from a company, you can both view your order and request an invoice for the items purchased by going to purchase history.
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
If registration on your device is unsuccessful, contact us!
We will be happy to help you
Once you have created your account, you can log in at any time:
1. By clicking on the login button on the left-hand side of the site, below the menu
2. Entering your data (email and password) set during registration
3. Finally, by clicking to log in.
I already have an account but have forgotten my login details. What can I do?
1. If you have forgotten your password, simply request a new one by clicking on Forgotten password?
2. If you have forgotten the email you used when registering, you must re-register.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
We are at your disposal if you need technical support for a product purchased in our shop. Follow the instructions to send us your instrument and receive assistance from our technicians.
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to email@example.com
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
If you require special quantities or for promotional products, you are welcome to request discount codes, which we will send to you
If you want to receive discount codes, you can:
- Call the number: +39 051 0217415
- Write to us on whatsapp
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To check which vouchers or discount codes you have, visit your account page.
The Buyer may withdraw from the contract by sending a written notice to Comastri Distribution, by registered letter with return receipt or PEC, within 14 days from the conclusion of the contract. Products may be returned by shipping in the manner described above and provided that the package delivered by the Supplier is intact and undamaged; in any case, the risk of transportation is borne exclusively by the Buyer, which will be followed by a refund, net of shipping costs and cancellation of the invoice, as follows:
a. Full refund of the amount already paid, if the request is received BEFORE the product is shipped;
b. Withholding of €100 for shipping and administration costs if the refund request is received AFTER the product has been shipped;
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
Operational leasing has many different advantages.
- Opportunity to take advantage of new equipment at all times, with no limit on the amount and no setbacks such as obsolescence or loss of value; - Scheduled equipment upgrade;
- Fixed and scheduled costs, for a defined time (18-60 months); - Simplified management of ancillary services: all-risk insurance, theft, fire and damage cover, maintenance, transport, calibration, installation and testing included in the fee.
The financial advantages:
- Improved cash flow: solves liquidity and budget problems; - Non-budgeted asset;
- Deductibility of the fee;
- Possibility of asset redemption.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
Visit the site page for more information.
The quotation tool is used to make an estimate to rent one of our goods in the shop.
You can use the quotation tool totally free, and instantly.
The operation of the quotation tool is very simple.
After receiving the free quotation by email:
- choose the product you want to buy and get the taxable price directly from the shop.
- you can also add the cost of services to the price such as annual calibration/tuning, extended warranty, training, installation of the purchased product and transport costs.
If some of these services are not available on the site, you can request them from our sales department by email or telephone, and they will be communicated to you shortly to complete your operational leasing quote.
- at this point, enter the price of the product you want to rent and the duration of the rental you want (in the downloaded file you will find the table with the rental duration options).
- prepare the necessary documents according to the category to which you belong (freelance professional, partnership, cooperative society, self-employed professional or associated studio). Sign and send the privacy form that you will receive by email to email@example.com, with all the necessary documents, confirming the chosen rental duration
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.
You can contact the company by filling out the form in the Contact section of the site.
You can also phone +39 051 0217415 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact the company with the chatbot found on the site at the bottom right, or directly on whatsapp.
It is not possible to contact Comastri Distribution technicians directly. For any information, please contact the secretary's office by calling +39 051 0217415 or writing to email@example.com
The secretary's office is open from Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 18.00. You can contact her on +39 051 0217415 or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org