Optimus+ Red - Sound level meters
For occupational noise measurements
Measuring noise at work doesn’t need to be a time-consuming task. The Optimus+ Red sound level meter uses the very latest digital technology to save you time.
By measuring every parameter you need simultaneously, it can record everything in one measurement. There’s no concern about choosing the wrong function or missing any data. All you need to do to get going is switch on, calibrate and start.
All of your measurement data displays on the large full-colour screen, so you can see straight away if there are any noise problems in your workplace. You can also easily navigate screens to see the data you need during measurements.
- Simple noise measurements
- Alarm testing
- Vehicle noise control
- Noise ordinance and general noise measurements
- Noise at Work surveys and noise exposure calculations
- Occupational noise and industrial hygiene evaluations
- Hearing protection selection
Why choose Optimus+ Red?
- If you are working to the UK Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005 or the EU Physical Agents (Noise) Directive, the Leq View gives you the information that you need
- The LAeq and LCPeak values are measured at the same time, which allow the LEP,d (LEX,8h) and the Peak Action Levels to be determined
- The LCeq-LAeq (C-A) value is measured, which can be used to select PPE using the HML method
- 1:1 octave bands (C & D models) for selection of PPE using octave band method
- User manual
- Certificate of Calibration
- USB data/power cable
- NoiseTools software USB stick (requires B, C or D version of instrument to download measurements)
- CR:514 Class 2 or CR:515 Class 1 acoustic calibrator
- UA:237 90mm windshield
- CK:300 carrying case
- User manual and Certificates of Calibration
- USB data/power cable and NoiseTools software USB stick (requires B or C version of instrument to download measurements)
- Battery life
- 4 x AA alkaline
- -10°C to +50°C
- 283mm x 65mm x 30mm
- 300g / 10oz
- 20dB to 140dB RMS Single Range
- 4GB Expandable
- 5v-15v via MultiIO socket via ZL:171 cable (2.1mm socket)
AC & DC output via ZL:174 (2 x Phono, 1m)
USB Type B to PC
￼￼Multi-pin IO for external power via ZL:171 cable (2.1m)
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to email@example.com within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.