Ion Science calibrated leaks are small fittings that deliver a specific gas leak rate, often used to set pass/fail thresholds on leak detection systems or leak detection instruments. Each leak is made to order to your specified leak rate, gas and pressure which must be specified at placement of your order: helium, SF6 or refrigerant gas (air and 5% hydrogen/95% nitrogen mix available on request).
Each leak is supplied in its own storage box with a certificate of calibration in accordance with our ISO9001:2008 procedures, giving you confidence in the accuracy of the instruments upon which you depend. By ensuring our own quality standards we can help you to meet yours.
For exceptional stability over time and resistance to corrosion and contamination, all leaks are made from stainless steel. The body has a standard 1/8 BSP inlet and outlet thread and can be supplied with a quick fit stable fitting, for use with leak testers. The simple screw in screw out functionality of the calibrated leak is ideal when returning your leak to Ion Science for annual calibration as the leak can be easily removed, placed in its storage box and sent in the post.
- Factory calibrated to procedures in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 quality management system
- Supplied in a storage box with calibration certificate
- Leaks from 1 x 10-4 ml/s to 10 l/min
- Wide range of gases and inlet pressures available
- Made from stainless steel
- Corrosion and contamination resistant