CORIO CD-200F - Refrigerated/heating circulator
Refrigerated - Heating Circulators
JULABO refrigerated and heating circulators are suitable for temperature application to external systems with simultaneous operation in the bath tank. Models in different performance classes are available. The units provide high heating/cooling capacities to ensure rapid heat-up and cool-down times.
With"Active Cooling Control" to +200 °C. "FP models" offer proportional cooling control to ensure energy-saving performance and to reduce heat generation to the environment. Convenient cleaning of dust by removable venting grid.
Some models have a handle or castors to allow easy transport. All models provide a drain port on the front for conveniently draining the bath fluid. Typical applications: temperature applications to external, closed systems, such as for example photometers, refractometers, viscometers, etc...
For simultaneous application to small objects in the circulator bath.
CORIO CD-200F refrigerated/heating circulator
Refrigerated / Heating Circulators of the new CORIO series distinguish themselves with a great price-to-performance ratio. They are ideal for all standard tasks and routine work in laboratories and industry.
- Models for internal and external applications
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet
- Easy pump change-over (internal and external circulation)
- External pump connections (M16x1)
- USB connection
- Space-saving cooling coil design yields more usable space in the bath tank
- Bath lid and drain tap included
- Removable ventilation grid
- Refrigeration unit without side vents
- Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1
- Pump capacity: 15 l/min
- Flow rate
- Pump capacity flow pressure: 0,35 bar
- From -20°C to +150°C
- Bath H:130 mm L:150 mm P:150 mm
Instrument H:230 mm L:390 mm P:650 mm
- 26 kg
- Cooling (ethanol): 20/0/-20 °C - 0.22/0.17/0.06 kW
- Stainless steel
- LED, resolution 0.01 – 0.1 °C
- Temperature_ ±0.03°C
- Control system
- Filling 3-4 L
Refrigerant stage 1: 70g