SGM-100T - Digital thickness gauge
SGM-100T utilizes the transit time principle to obtain a precision measure. Thanks to the high transmission and reception efficiency, SGM-100T can also measure on rough surfaces, such as cast iron, and can be used in almost all industrial sectors.
SGM-100T can measure many materials thickness, eg: steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, brass, zinc, glass, polyethylene, PVC, etc... SGM-100T has the automatic switch off (after about 1 inactivity minute) to avoid undesirable energy consumption, so increasing the battery life.
- Digital compact thickness gauge
- Measuring range from 1.2mm to 200mm
- Suitable for steel, cast iron, PVC, glass etc.
- Battery powered
- Measurement possibility also with different materials by the default materials
- Measurement best accuracy: ±0.5%
- ±0.5%; not better than ±0.1mm
- Battery life
- 4x1.5v AAA (UM-4)
- From 0°C to 50°C
- H:120 mm L:62 mm P:30 mm
- 165g (without batteries)
- 1.2÷200mm (Steel max.45mm)
- backlit 4 digits; 48x29mm
- Sonic speed: 1000 ÷9000 m/s