TVOC2 - Fixed VOC detector
TVOC 2 is a fixed photoionisation detector (PID) for the continuous measurement of total volatile organic compounds (VOCs). TVOC 2 can accurately measure three detection ranges. TVOC 2 continually measures and updates the output every second.
TVOC 2 utilizes a diffusive sample technique resulting in less contamination issues compared to pumped systems, reducing lamp cleaning and servicing requirements. The 4-20 mA analogue output enables TVOC to be integrated into a DCS control system to give warning or control of high VOC levels in the working environment. ATEX approvals enable a 3 wire TVOC system to be used in Zone 2 hazardous areas, without safety barriers.
ATEX and IECEx approvals allow TVOC 2 to be used in Zone 1 hazardous areas, with safety barriers. Simple to install, service and calibrate, TVOC 2 requires no hot work permit and the PID sensor is accessible and changeable in a matter of seconds.
- Accurate results over all environmental conditions
- Rugged and robust design withstands harsh environments
- Large LCD display for clear readings
- ATEX and IECEx approved
- TVOC 2 - VOC detector instrument
- calibration certificate
- instrument manual.
Best available photoionisation (PID) detection
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Range: 0 to 10, 0 to 100 or 0 to 1000 ppm from just one instrument
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Variable duty cycle prolongs run time
- Reliable diffusive monitoring – no pump required
Ease of use
- Simple to use – minimal training required
- Easy access PID sensor for fast, simple servicing
- Simple calibration procedure
- Easily integrated into a control system
- Response time
- T90 <5 seconds
- 10.6 eV
- 0 to 100 ppm: ± 10% or ± 1 ppm (whichever is greater), 0 to 1000 ppm: ± 10% or ± 1 ppm (whichever is greater)
- From -20°C to 50°C (-4 – 122 °F)
- H:188 mm L:126 mm P:78 mm
- 1,4 kg
- 0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm (user selectable)
- Magnetically accessed 100 ppm Isobutylene via calibration kit accessory
- ATEX: II 3 G Ex nA IIC T4
- Classificazione IP
- IP65** (heavy rain)
- 5-28 VDC Max 130 mA
- Diffusion (can be pumped if required using an adaptor)
- 4-20 mA
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to email@example.com
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.