SF6 GasCheck 6000 - Handheld leak detector
The ideal low-cost, portable SF6 leak detector
The SF6 GasCheck 6000 leak detector is a great device for portable SF6 leak detection. In practical use, it has a detection threshold of 1 x 10e-6 mbar l/s, which makes it perfectly suitable for simple leak detection applications on SF6 switchgear. This easy to use processor controlled instrument features both an audible alarm and LED bar graph display, letting you know if a small, medium or big leak has been detected.
The SF6 GasCheck 6000 leak detector automatically compensates all ambient influences like temperature changes or movement of air in the room. Intelligent control sets up the instrument appropriately for the ambient environment. The exclusive ‘Auto-Shift’ function compensates for any SF6 concentration that may be present at the measuring site, e.g. caused by previously escaped leakage gas.
SF6 GasCheck 6000 automatically detects the highest present gas concentrations and selects the corresponding measuring range. It then uses the present gas concentration as its zero line and begins to look for even higher gas concentrations, which occur when a leak is approached. This will again be indicated audibly and visually enabling you to determine leaks even in an already seriously contaminated area.
The correct evaluation of leaks is often useful to get an idea of the tightness of a component, before using even more sensitive instruments such as the SF6 LeakCheckP1:p.
- Fast, accurate leak detection
- Easy to use
- Low cost operation
- Automatic range shifting
- Simple solution for SF6 switchgear leaks
- Audible alarm and LED bar graph display
- Detects small to large leaks
- Automatic compensation to ambient conditions
- Detects leaks in serious contaminated areas
- Intelligent control system
- Control of SF6 levels in electrical switchgear
- Maintenance of electrical switchgear
- Mobile detection of leaks on testing instruments (pressure, mass flow, etc...)
- SF6 GasCheck 6000 instrument
- Transport case
- Sensor protective cap
- Water vapour filter
- User manual (multi-lingual)
- Response time
- Approximately 1 second
- -20 to 60 °C
- H:230 mm L:75 mm P:300 mm
- 1,16 kg
- 1×10e-6 mbar l/s for SF6
- Sound pitch proportionally follows leak rate
- High voltage ionisation
- 385mm flexible pipe