SF6 AreaCheck P2 - Fixed SF6 leak detector
Award winning SF6 leak detection
Designed for fixed continuous SF6 area monitoring, the AreaCheck P2 with award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology rapidly detects low-level SF6 leaks.
This fixed SF6 leak detector utilises relay output for immediate awareness of detected leaks and presents no cross sensitivity with any other gas or moisture in the air. The AreaCheck P2 has no filter problems due to its minimum air intake (compared to pump operated systems).
Instrument setup is carried out easily via a computer or network interface, allowing optimal protection from unauthorised access. The SF6 AreaCheck P2 has a built-in low flow alarm and self-diagnostic testing.
The instrument’s serviceable components are comprised in the user exchangeable SmartSensor, with a lifetime of up to 12 months. Measuring stations are maintenance-free, ensuring instrument downtime is minimised.
- Relay output for immediate awareness of leaks detected
- Audio and visual alarms provide clear indication of SF6 leaks
- Complete safe set up via PC protects from unauthorised access
- Built in low flow alarm and diagnostics test (will alarm due to mechanical failures)
Best proven SF6 leak detection
- Award winning Negative Ion Capture (NIC) technology
- Fast, accurate detection down to highly sensitive levels
- No cross sensitivity with other gases or moisture in air
- Exchangeable SmartSensor (12 month lifetime)
- Maintenance free operation
- Testing and detection of SF6 leaks in high voltage switchgear (GIS)
- Test on medical instruments
- Loss-free control in medical instrumentation and in air conditioning systems containing SF6 and (H)CFC
Cosa è incluso
- SF6 AreaCheck P2 instrument
- Set of keys for detector lid
- 500 ppm SF6/10 ppm
- H:280 mm L:165 mm P:123 mm
- 1,5 kg
- 0-2.000 ppm SF6
- Classificazione IP