KTU5 Ultrasonic level transmitter
Compact ultrasonic instrument for general applications in liquids and bulk solids. Range from 0,25 to 5 m or 0,4 to 8 m. KTU5 has 3 modes of calibration:
- by means of on-board buttons;
- by means of VL611 module, “DISPLAY REMOTE”;
- by means of PC with s/w 010F105A MODBUS RTU.
This instrument is ideal for applications which require a compact transmitter without local display.
There is a wide choice of supply voltage, 24 Vdc, 24 Vac, 115 Vac or 230 Vac.
Two configurable relays allow alarm thresholds and pumps control.
A complete self-diagnosis makes it suitable for remote unattended measurements. Another important feature is the body, because it’s full manufactured of PP that making it suitable for applications with a acids presence.
- max 0.25 ÷ 6m - max 0.40 ÷10m
- ± 0.5%
- -30 ÷ +70°C; + 80°C not continuously
- Classificazione IP
- From 0,5 to 1,5 bar
- 4 - 20mA, max 750ohm
- VL611 programming module (optional) with 4 buttons and matrix LCD
- Absorbed power