Cub - Personal VOC detector
Cub is the world’s smallest, lightest personal PID monitor for the accurate detection of volatile organic. With market leading parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity, Cub gives an early warning of hazardous gases, including benzene, before they reach levels which are harmful: it has a dynamic range of 1 ppb to 5000 ppm, the widest on the market measuring over 480 selectable compounds.
When worker exposure exceeds preset limits the instrument’s audible, vibrating and flashing LED alarms alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed in ppb and ppm on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time.
The instrument’s PID sensor technology has been independently verified as best performing for speed, accuracy and humidity resistant operation. Its unique anticontamination and patented Fence Electrode Technology provide extended run time in the most challenging environments, giving you accurate results you can truly rely on. Upgradeable ppb sensitivity can be purchased quickly and easily. CubDoc docking stations are available for USB communication, charging and calibrating your instrument, dependent on your requirements.
Best available PID detection
- PID independently verified as best performing on the market
- Unrivaled sensitivity with the widest detection range, from 1 ppb to 5,000 ppm
- Measures over 480 selectable compounds (10.6 eV lamp)
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate and anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Fast (<13 seconds response to hazardous gases vapours)
- Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms, large LCD display for clear readings
- Longest battery life (16 hours)
- Meets ATEX, IECEx, North American and Canadian standards
Easy of use
- Simple one button operation
- Intuitive software and simple calibration routine
- Easy to service, easily upgrade your instrument
Cub is available in three distinct variants: choose a ppb or ppm instrument with 10.6 eV lamp for accurately detecting a wide range of VOCs dependent on your sensitivity requirements.
- Cub instrument
- Docking station
- Rechargeable battery (Li-ion)
- Remote calibration adaptor
- Accessory kit
- Stack removal tool
- Mains cable
- USB cable
- Quick start guide
- Calibration certificate
- ppm 0,01 - ppb 0,001 - TAC 0,01
- Response time
- <13 seconds
- 10.6 eV, 10.0 eV
- ± 5% + 1 digit
- Battery life
- Battery life up to 16 hours, battery charge time 4 hours
- Data logging
- 30.000 readings
- From –20°C to 55°C (from -4°F to 131°F)
- H:61 mm L:66 mm P:59 mm
- 0,001 ppm o 0,1 ppm (based on the model)
- 2 point calibration via docking station
- Europe: ATEX: CE,Ex II 1G, Ex ia IIC T4; US and Canadian approvals: Class I, II and III, Division I, Hazardous
- LEDs, audio and vibrate. Sounder 95 dB @ 300 mm. Pre-programmed TWA & STEL.
- Classificazione IP
- IP65** (heavy rain)
- USB 2.0
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to email@example.com within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.