RPMAG - Electromagnetic flow meter with data logger built-in and Bluetooth
RPmag flowmeter is suitable for all of applications into “industrial process”. Various materials for lining are available as well as electrodes made of tantalum, hastelloy c, titanium. Most common communication systems such as Modbus, Hart and by means of an app for Android smartphone via Bluetooth.
RPMAG has an integrated data logger for the recording of the measurements over time. It consist in an USB pen drive which is inserted behind the removable O-LED display VL701. The recorded data are stored into a TXT file which is compatible with Excel or other equivalent analisys software packages.
- bidirectional measurement;
- extreme reliability;
- excellent precision;
- no moving parts;
- no loss of pressure measures independently of the pressure, temperature, density and viscosity of the body.
With this extremely reliable measuring technique, standard measurement accuracy of 0.5% is achieved on the measured value, with the possibility of pushing accuracy to 0.2%. The calibration of the units is carried out individually on the bench certified at international level in compliance with European regulations.
- For conductive liquids (>5μS/cm), even with a content of suspended solids
- Range from <0,1m3/h to >110000m3/h
- MODUS, HART and BLUETOOTH communication protocol (opt.)
- Best measurement accuracy ±0.2%
- Power Supply 85÷265Vac, 12 or 24Vdc
- 4÷20mA, pulse and alarm output
- RUBBER or PTFE lining material
- Electrodes: SS316L; Hastelloy C; Titanium; Tantalum; Platinum
- Third electrode for grounding
- PTFE DN10 ÷ DN500 / GOMMA DN65 ÷ DN2000
RPmag is able to process signals from fl uids with fl ow rates of up to 10m / s in both directions (bidirectional meter)
- Response time
- Adjustable between 1 and 99 seconds
- ±0,5% standard; ±0,2% optional
- Data logging
- Internal data logger to USB pen drive for fl ow measurements and analog inputs storing; the measurement storage interval can be set from 15 to 3600 seconds
- Classificazione IP
- Electrodes material: SS316L - Hastelloy C - Titanium - Tantalum - Platinum
- 0-100% RH to 150 °F (65 °C), not condensing
- 4÷20mA: 0÷500Ω Frequency output: 0,1÷10000 Hz
- Max measure range
- <0,1m3/h ÷ >110000m3/h
- Power consumption
- Typical 6W, max. 8W
- Fluid conductivity
- Input signals
- RPmag has 2 active analog inputs at 24Vdc for 2-wire transmitters connection (eg. Temperature or pressure) and a digital input for an external contact connection for the integrated batch function restart
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to email@example.com
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.