Falco Pumped - Fixed VOC detector
Falco is the latest generation of fixed VOC detectors that continuously detect a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) using patented photoionisation detection (PID) technology: the pumped system allows monitoring environments distant from the instrument, making it ideal for controlling difficult-to-access areas.
Unique to FALCO is its revolutionary Typhoon Technology safeguarding the sensor from condensing moisture for added reliability in severe weather conditions. In addition FALCO incorporates patented Fence Electrode Technology, which negates the effects of airborne humidity. FALCO gives you cutting-edge performance; reliability, accuracy and results you can trust so you can be sure workforce and plant receive on-going maximum protection. With its humidity resistance and anti-contamination design drift is minimised and run-time extended, saving both time and cost to your business.
FALCO has an externally located Intrinsically Safe sensor for quick and easy servicing without the need for a hot work permit. Dual certification allows FALCO to be serviced in a hazardous environment without having to remove power.
- The only VOC detector specifically designed for extreme weather
- Typhoon Technology stops condensation forming within the PID
- Cutting-edge sensor performance minimises drift & downtime
- A range of 4 measurements is available
- Pumped model ideal for difficult to access areas
- Selectable response factor for varying VOC selection
- Eliminates false readings found with other PIDs
- Multi-coloured status display seen from 20 metres in sunlight
- Fitted with long-life lamp for one year of continuous use
- Ex d approved
Falco fixed VOC detector Kit
- Falco pumped fixed VOC detector
- Magnetic actuator
- Calibration adaptor
- Response time
- < 30 sec.
- 10.6 eV
- -20 to 60 °C