Designed with industrial environments and fleet managers in mind, Gas-Pro offers detection of up to 5 gases in a compact and rugged solution capable of withstanding harsh environments and everyday use.
Gas-Pro has an easy-to-read top mount display combining ease of use with user focused features. The 5 gas model is given with an internal pump, activated with the flow plate, takes the pain out of pre-entry testing and allows Gas-Pro to be worn either in pumped or diffusion modes.
- Top mount display that makes it easy to read at a glance
- Simple single button operation that reduces training time
- Funzionalità intuitive
- Intuitive functionality, Gas Pro can be used while wearing gloves
- Monitor 5 gases from many different options
- Pumped and diffusion solutions
- Multiple language
- Automatic fail safe flow plate recognition
- Specific and unique Pre-Entry Check (PEC) mode
- Takes away the pain of pre-testing
- Reliable lithium-ion battery, provides over 14 hours use from a 7,5 hour charge
- Water and dust resistant to IP65 and IP67
- Bump and calibration reminders for a full compliance
|Ammonia (NH3)||0-100 ppm||25 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||Vol. 0-5%||Vol. 0-5%||Vol. 0,01%|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-2.000 ppm||30 ppm||1 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO) (hydrogen filtered)||0-2.000 ppm||30 ppm||1 ppm|
|Chlorine (Cl2)||0-5 ppm||0,5 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Dual toxic (CO-H2S)||H2S 0-100 ppm||H2S 5 ppm||H2S 1 ppm|
|CO 0-500 ppm||CO 30 ppm||CO 1 ppm|
|Flammable (LEL)||0100% LEL||20% LEL||1% LEL|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-100 ppm||5 ppm||1 ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm||0,5 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||Vol. 0-25%||Vol. 19%/23%||VOl. 0,1%|
|Ozone (O3)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm||0,01 ppm|
|Sulpher dioxide (SO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)||0,1 ppm||0,1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Nitric oxide (NO)||0-100 ppm||25 ppm||1 ppm|
- Gas Pro
- Charger (multi-region cradle charger or multi-region power lead, based on the model)
Contact us for information about other possible combinations of gas sensors!
- Battery life
- Rechargeable Li-ion, 14 hours (13 hours pumped operation), typical charge time 7.5 hours
- Data logging
- 125hrs at 10 second intervals (45,000 logs)
- From –20°C to 55°C (from -4°F to 131°F)
- H:43 mm L:130 mm P:84 mm
- 4 gas 309g (con pompa 340g) - 5 gas 333g (con pompa 362g)
- IECEx: Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb; ATEX: II 2 G Ex d ia IIC T4 Gb Tamb; UL: Gas detector use in hazardous locations Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C, and D
- Audible >95dB @ 30cm (98dB @30cm in loud mode), all angle dual red/blue LEDs, vibrating alert>
- Classificazione IP
- IP65 e IP67
- Data connection for gas test solutions and direct to PC
- Multiregion power supply or charger cradle
- Diffuse, internal pump as option
- 10 to 95% RH+
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to email@example.com within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.