Gasman - Single gas portable detector
Choosing the portable gas detector for your needs
Gasman is a range of rugged, compact single gas personal monitors designed for use in the toughest environments.
With rugged impact resistant construction and compliance to IP65, Gasman offers a wide range of gases, including six flammable calibration options. Gasman gives an unbeatable combination of powerful loud and bright alarms. It’s stunningly compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use in industries such as oil and gas, chemical, steel works and waste and water works.
Gasman is small, light and easy to use. Weighing just 130g, it is extremely durable, with high impact resistance and dust/water ingress protection to IP65. When potentially hazardous levels of gas are detected, the Gasman alerts the user with a loud 95 dB alarm, a vivid red/blue visual warning and also by vibrating.
Gasman features simple, single-button control and has an easy-to-read, backlit LCD display to ensure clear viewing of gas level readings, alarm conditions and battery life. Data and event logging are available as standard, and there is a built-in 30 day advance warning when calibration is due.
Gasman is also available in a safe area CO2 version offering 0-5% carbon dioxide measurements.
- Tough polycarbonate housing - protects you in the harshest environments
- Water and dust resistant to IP65
- Full overmoulding - high impact resistance
- One button operation - quick and easy to use
- Backlit display for gas diagnostics and operating status - easy to read
- Ultra lightweight; just 85g for toxic versions - comfortable to wear
- 2 levels of instantaneous alarm and TWA alarms for toxic versions - ensures prompt evacuation from hazardous zone
- 95dB audible alarm
- Vivid twin red/blue visual alarm - if ambient noise is high, Gasman alerts you by vibrating and with the high impact blue/red LED alarmsInternal vibrating alarm
- Versions available for flammable gas, oxygen and toxic gases - gas detector tailored to your requirements
- Rechargeable versions for all gas types
- Non-rechargeable versions for oxygen and toxic gases
- Real-time TWA and peak display options
- Fully interchangeable intelligent sensor modules
|Ammonia (NH3)||0-1000 ppm||25 ppm|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||Vol. 0,5%||Vol. 0,5%|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1.500 ppm||30 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)(hydrogen filtered)||0-500 ppm||30 ppm|
|Chlorine (Cl2)||0-20 ppm||0,3 ppm|
|Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Ethylene oxide (ETO)||0-10 ppm||3 ppm|
|Flammable (LEL)||0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Fluorine (F2)||0-1ppm||0,5 ppm|
|Hydrogen (H2)||0-2.000 ppm||N/A|
|Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)||0-25 ppm||5 ppm|
|Hydrogen fluoride (HF)||0-10 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-250 ppm||5 ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||Vol. 0-25%||Vol. 19%/23%|
|Ozone (O3)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Phosphine (PH3)||0-5 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Phosgene (COCl2)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Sulphur dioxide (SO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm|
|Nitrogen oxide (NO)||0-100 ppm||25 ppm|
Contact us for information about other possible combinations of gas sensors!
- Response time
- Flammable and toxic gas: 20 seconds; oxygen: 10 seconds
- Battery life
- Rechargeable lithium battery for all gas types (12 hours minimum), non rechargeable lithium battery for toxics and oxygen (up to 2 years)
- Data logging
- Full timed data logging with adjustable sample rate, set to 1 min. data rate as default. 900 hours storage at 1 min. interval (54,000 logs), 4800 events
- -20 to 60 °C
- H:90 mm L:48 mm P:24 mm
- Different based on the model, max 140g
- Gasman can be routinely calibrated using Portables Pro software
- Toxic or O2: ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +65OC) BASEEFA04ATEX0384; IECEx BAS05.0039. Flammable: ATEX II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +65OC) BASEEFA04ATEX0383; IECEx BAS05.0038. CSA Class 1 Groups A,B,C,D Division 1
- 95dB (multiple alarm options let you select distinctive tones for different alarm levels), dual colours red/blue flashing LEDs in a gas hazard, internal vibration
- Classificazione IP
- IP65** (heavy rain)
- Optional manual aspirator
- 10 to 95% RH+
We are at your disposal for a personalised consultation, so that we can find the best solution to your problem. Contact us >
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.