Gasman - Single gas portable detector
Choosing the portable gas detector for your needs
Gasman is a range of rugged, compact single gas personal monitors designed for use in the toughest environments.
With rugged impact resistant construction and compliance to IP65, Gasman offers a wide range of gases, including six flammable calibration options. Gasman gives an unbeatable combination of powerful loud and bright alarms. It’s stunningly compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for use in industries such as oil and gas, chemical, steel works and waste and water works.
Gasman is small, light and easy to use. Weighing just 130g, it is extremely durable, with high impact resistance and dust/water ingress protection to IP65. When potentially hazardous levels of gas are detected, the Gasman alerts the user with a loud 95 dB alarm, a vivid red/blue visual warning and also by vibrating.
Gasman features simple, single-button control and has an easy-to-read, backlit LCD display to ensure clear viewing of gas level readings, alarm conditions and battery life. Data and event logging are available as standard, and there is a built-in 30 day advance warning when calibration is due.
Gasman is also available in a safe area CO2 version offering 0-5% carbon dioxide measurements.
- Tough polycarbonate housing - protects you in the harshest environments
- Water and dust resistant to IP65
- Full overmoulding - high impact resistance
- One button operation - quick and easy to use
- Backlit display for gas diagnostics and operating status - easy to read
- Ultra lightweight; just 85g for toxic versions - comfortable to wear
- 2 levels of instantaneous alarm and TWA alarms for toxic versions - ensures prompt evacuation from hazardous zone
- 95dB audible alarm
- Vivid twin red/blue visual alarm - if ambient noise is high, Gasman alerts you by vibrating and with the high impact blue/red LED alarmsInternal vibrating alarm
- Versions available for flammable gas, oxygen and toxic gases - gas detector tailored to your requirements
- Rechargeable versions for all gas types
- Non-rechargeable versions for oxygen and toxic gases
- Real-time TWA and peak display options
- Fully interchangeable intelligent sensor modules
|Ammonia (NH3)||0-1000 ppm||25 ppm|
|Carbon dioxide (CO2)||Vol. 0,5%||Vol. 0,5%|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)||0-1.500 ppm||30 ppm|
|Carbon monoxide (CO)(hydrogen filtered)||0-500 ppm||30 ppm|
|Chlorine (Cl2)||0-20 ppm||0,3 ppm|
|Chlorine dioxide (ClO2)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Ethylene oxide (ETO)||0-10 ppm||3 ppm|
|Flammable (LEL)||0-100% LEL||20% LEL|
|Fluorine (F2)||0-1ppm||0,5 ppm|
|Hydrogen (H2)||0-2.000 ppm||N/A|
|Hydrogen cyanide (HCN)||0-25 ppm||5 ppm|
|Hydrogen fluoride (HF)||0-10 ppm||1 ppm|
|Hydrogen sulphide (H2S)||0-250 ppm||5 ppm|
|Nitrogen dioxide (NO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm|
|Oxygen (O2)||Vol. 0-25%||Vol. 19%/23%|
|Ozone (O3)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Phosphine (PH3)||0-5 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Phosgene (COCl2)||0-1 ppm||0,1 ppm|
|Sulphur dioxide (SO2)||0-20 ppm||1 ppm|
|Nitrogen oxide (NO)||0-100 ppm||25 ppm|
Contact us for information about other possible combinations of gas sensors!
- Response time
- Flammable and toxic gas: 20 seconds; oxygen: 10 seconds
- Battery life
- Rechargeable lithium battery for all gas types (12 hours minimum), non rechargeable lithium battery for toxics and oxygen (up to 2 years)
- Data logging
- Full timed data logging with adjustable sample rate, set to 1 min. data rate as default. 900 hours storage at 1 min. interval (54,000 logs), 4800 events
- -20 to 60 °C
- H:90 mm L:48 mm P:24 mm
- Different based on the model, max 140g
- Gasman can be routinely calibrated using Portables Pro software
- Toxic or O2: ATEX II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +65OC) BASEEFA04ATEX0384; IECEx BAS05.0039. Flammable: ATEX II 2G Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +65OC) BASEEFA04ATEX0383; IECEx BAS05.0038. CSA Class 1 Groups A,B,C,D Division 1
- 95dB (multiple alarm options let you select distinctive tones for different alarm levels), dual colours red/blue flashing LEDs in a gas hazard, internal vibration
- Classificazione IP
- IP65** (heavy rain)
- Optional manual aspirator
- 10 to 95% RH+
To register on the site and create your account:
1. Click on the register button in the main menu
2. Enter the required and possibly optional data
3. Enter a password that contains at least one uppercase character, one lowercase character and one digit, and is at least 8 characters long
4. Accept the privacy terms
5. Click the save button
If everything was successful, you will have created your account.
On the other hand, if registration is not successful from your device, please contact us!
We will be happy to help you Contact us >
Shipping is paid for by us and free of charge for orders over €200 by contracted express courier for shipments throughout Italy and Europe. For shipments to non-EU countries, the service will be charged on the invoice and must be agreed upon in advance with our sales department. Find out more >
We use an express courier company for shipments throughout Italy and EU countries with the following delivery times, which vary depending on the product. Within each product sheet, you will be able to see the delivery time (days or weeks). On dispatch, the tracking of the order will be shared, in order to follow the tracking of the product until the moment of delivery.
A customised catalogue for each product can be downloaded from the shop.
For any other documentation, instruction manuals or product and company catalogues not available through the site, please contact us. We will be happy to send you the material you are looking for.
The Comastri Distribution technical team is on hand to provide support
In the event of faulty or defective goods, you can take the following steps:
2. Send the form by email to email@example.com
Comastri Distribution staff will take over your case, assess your specific situation and get back to you as soon as possible.
Once you have received authorisation for sending from the personnel in charge, you can send the equipment. All shipping information will be forwarded by Comastri Distribution personnel.
If the material is found to be under warranty, Comastri Distribution will take care of the necessary technical assistance.
If the material is not under warranty, a quotation for service will be sent.
We do not accept returns and/or claims unless agreed in advance with our sales department. You will have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 8 days of receipt of the goods, after which they will be considered accepted.
Operational leasing provides the benefit of deferred payment over time, allowing the client to adapt the equipment according to its needs. It also guarantees shortened depreciation of assets, no risk of becoming obsolete at its own expense and, of course, more precise business cost planning.
To request a quote for operational leasing, simply fill in our forum, and you will be emailed immediately
The shop accepts the following payment methods: bank transfer, credit card, Paypal.
In the event of a bank transfer, the order will be processed as soon as the payment is received by the bank. The time taken to receive the transfer may vary from 1 to 3 days.
Using a credit card or Paypal will result in immediate confirmation of the order.
The shop accepts the most popular credit card types: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Go to the dedicated section for more information on payment methods
First, register with your company data; you can then send us the same order on your company letterhead, which includes your order number.
If you wish, you can contact us to agree on a different payment for orders over €1000.
On receipt of your order in the e-shop, you will be notified of the order confirmation by email, then the payment arrangements will be processed in the client account.