Formaldemeter htV-m - Misuratore di formaldeide
Indoor Air Quality is becoming an increasingly important issue in all industrial sectors. It has become essential to be able to monitor low levels of formaldehyde, a known carcinogenic gas.
The Formaldemeter htV-m offers a three-parameter monitoring for the detection of low levels of formaldehyde vapors in extreme temperature and humidity conditions.
The Formaldemeter ™ htV-m measures the concentration levels of formaldehyde in ppm and mg/m3, as well as being equipped with sensors for measuring temperature and humidity. Easy and quick to use, it is possible to obtain information on the concentrations present simply by pressing a button. The Htv-m Formaldemeter is reliable and easy to calibrate. The compact size makes it ideal as a portable unit. The internal memory and the real-time operation allow to record data on all the available parameters, improving monitoring and analysis. As an alternative, the Formaldemeter htV -m can be used as a continuous monitor; through PC and USB cable, it is possible to automate sampling and data recording, according to parameters chosen by the user, saving time and money.
- Integrated memory with the possibility of extension
- Able to monitor continuously, up to a month
- Real-time clock
- Audio alarms
- External or battery powered
- It can be used as a portable instrument or as a continuous monitor with data logging USB interface for PC connection and data download
- Supplied with htV-m Software
htV-m Software Download
htV-m Download Software allows you to download data directly from Formaldemeter htV-m, easily and quickly: the software allows you to adjust the sampling program according to your needs (sampling schedule and frequency can be varied, using the interface, simple and intuitive). The related data can be downloaded via Wi-fi or USB cable and can be saved in various formats.
- 0,01 ppm
- Response time
- 60 seconds in "high accuracy" mode, 8 seconds in "low accuracy"
- 94% of the readings comply with the NIOSH standard for measurements of 0.3 ppm of formaldehyde over a relative humidity range of 25-70%.
- From 0°C to +40°C
- H:150 mm L:80 mm P:34 mm
- 300g with 9v PP3 alkaline batteries (1.2Kg weight kit)
- 0-10 ppm standard (0-12.3 mg/m3 at 25 ° C). Extensible on request
- Manageable by the user (thanks to the Calibration Standard supplied in the kit) or by the manufacturers
- Sample of 10ml air taken from internal pump; frequency: 2 minutes
- 15–90% RH